Before You Leave For The Airport For Umrah
- Call the airport beforehand to find out the position of your departure flight.
- Be on time at the airport as instructed by your group head. If you miss your flight, you are responsible for the costs incurred
- Leave your house early enough to arrive to the airport on time for your lifetime journey flight. Consider the weather, street conditions, and traffic laws
- Check all your journey documents once again before you leave your home
During The Flight
If you are in Ihram, do not use cologne or perfume products that are available on the flight
You will be waiting in the arrival or waiting halls until your turn comes. These halls contain no facilities except washrooms, wudu (ablution) areas and drinking water. It is going to be approximately a 4 to 6 hour wait, depending on the time and date of arrival. Eat the snacks that you have packed in your carry-on.
- Your baggage is your duty. Work on a baggage supervision plan with your Hajj or Umrah group. Stay together.
- Before you move on, please check your items and all your documents like passport etc for accuracy
- Your group then will move into the waiting area platforms, opposite of the terminal halls. There will be banks, restaurants, ministry offices, prayer (namaz) areas and airport malls where you can buy hajj and Umrah related items. By this time, you may be tired, exhausted and hungry
- Always keep your passport and important documents in your possession. Go to the bank (cubicles) and convert your currency into Saudi Riyals.
- Your group head will collect passports to make arrangements for the bus to city Makkah or Madina according to your tour itinerary
- When the bus arrives at the platform, enter in your bus and sit in your seat.
- Before the bus leaves the terminal platform, a passenger count will be taken by referencing with the passports by Ministry staff or driver and your group head
- According to your tour itinerary, the bus will travel to Madina or Makkah. Upon arrival, before entering the city, you will pass through a welcome centre, where your passports will be registered in the data or information centre and your Muallim's office. If you leave your bus in order to go to the washroom or any other motive, make sure you note your bus number and isle number so you may be able to return to your respective bus
- When you enter Madina, the bus goes to the Muallim's office where your passports will be deposited and then receipts will be given to your group head.
- Next, your bus will go to your booked hotel for accommodations according to your Umrah or Hajj package.
"All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays [in this brochure] [on this website - as
appropriate] are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you
will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure
that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it.
Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more
information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:
All fares advertised are subject to availability and start from (Fr) the prices we have mentioned on our website. Fares are including taxes. Seats are available on the first-come, first-serve basis. Offers may be withdrawn without notice.